1. WHO ARE WE AND WHAT IS OUR MISSION?
We are X6 Innovations SAS ("Perifit/We/Our"), the data controller of the users and buyers of the Site ("You/Your").
This relationship of trust implies for us in particular:
- To be fully transparent about how, when, and why we use Your personal data;
- To allow You to control what personal data we collect from You and how We use it;
- To explain to you as clearly as possible the specific purposes for which and how we may collect, use, and transfer such data.
We use Your personal data in accordance with the French Law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978, on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties, known as "Informatique et Libertés", the EU Regulation n°2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and, for US users or buyers, certain US federal and state laws and regulations (together, the "Regulations").
2. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT VIA THE SITE?
Personal data is information that relates directly or indirectly to You, such as Your name, mailing address or ID number.
When You use Our Site, We collect the following personal data:
- Your identity: Your first and last name, contact information (email and postal addresses, telephone number)* ;
- The data relating to Your order, including the transaction number, the details of Your purchase, the data related to invoices, and possible returns of Our Product*;
- The data relating to Your payment method, which are only collected by Our payment providers*;
- The notice filed on Our Site ;
This data is collected when You use Our Site and/or place an order. The data identified by an asterisk are mandatory. If You do not wish to transmit them to Us, We will not be able to manage Your order.
We may also receive other information when You participate in a discussion group, contest, activity or event, apply for a job, request assistance, interact with Our social media accounts, or otherwise communicate with Our support team.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHY?
Perifit uses Your personal data for different purposes and on different legal bases. For example, Perifit uses Your personal data for the following purposes:
- The provision of the Site and the management of Your orders and the resulting commercial relationship, the delivery of the Product or for the management of Your complaints (legal basis: general terms of sale that bind Us to You);
- The management of Your reviews. The data are, in this case, collected on the basis of Our legitimate interest, which consists in being able to ensure the promotion of Our Product on Our Website thanks to Your reviews;
- The sending of newsletters and promotional offers. Your data is then processed on the basis of Your consent ;
- Management of our referral program. If you wish to participate in our referral program, Your data will be used on the basis of the terms and conditions of the Perifit referral program;
- The security of the Site and its continuous improvement. Your data is, in this case, processed on the basis of Our legitimate interest, which consists in ensuring the protection of Our Site against any illegitimate access or modification;
- The respect for Our legal and regulatory obligations and in particular fiscal and accounting obligations;
- The realization of targeted advertising. The data is, in this case, used on the basis of Your consent.
All personal data that We collect and use is stored on Our secure servers in accordance with state-of-the-art security practices, as required by the Regulations.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We keep Your data for the following periods:
- Up to five (5) years after an order and ten (10) years for invoices;
- Up to three (3) years from the last contact since the use of the contact form (excluding complaints) or the subscription to Our newsletter;
- Up to three (3) years from the time the notice is posted online or until the notice is removed from the Site.
5. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND OUR OBLIGATIONS?
5.1. OUR OBLIGATIONS
We are committed to collecting and using Your personal data in a lawful and fair manner and in a way that respects Your rights.
In addition, We implement appropriate security measures, such as the encryption of Your data, to prevent Your data from being interfered with by other users or purchasers of the Site, as well as to prevent the loss, misappropriation, intrusion, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of Your data.
5.2. YOUR RIGHTS
You have several rights regarding Your personal data.
Where We use Your personal data with Your consent, You have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, but this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of that consent. You may withdraw Your consent at any time by contacting Us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also exercise the following rights:
- Right of access. This right allows You to know what information We hold about You and the purposes for which We use it;
- Right to rectify or have rectified Your data which would be inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure of Your data. This right allows You to have Your data deleted by Us, subject to the data that We must retain in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- Right to the portability of Your data. This right allows You to receive Your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and readable format, or to request that We transfer Your data to another company;
- Right to limit the processing of Your data. In this case, We will no longer use Your data but We may retain it in order to meet Our legal obligations or to defend Our legal rights;
- Right to object to the processing of Your data, when We use Your data for Our legitimate interest. You may also object to the processing of Your data for commercial prospecting purposes. You can exercise this right by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in Our emails;
- The right to provide Us with Your digital will, meaning, instructions on how to use Your data after Your death.
For any request for information on how We process Your data or to exercise Your rights, You can contact Us by email at email@example.com or at the following postal address: X6 INNOVATIONS, 128 rue La Boétie - 75008 Paris.
You may also file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés.
5.4. CALIFORNIA CONSUMER RIGHTS
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents have the right to obtain: (a) a list of all third parties to whom We may have disclosed their personal information during the past year for direct marketing purposes; and (b) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. To obtain this information, please send Your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
The Product sold on Our Site is not marketed to and should not be used by persons under the age of 16.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information from children under the age of 16. In the event that We discover that a child under the age of 16 has provided Us with personal data, We delete that data from Our servers.
7. SHARING AND TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data is shared internally with our marketing and sales department in order to ensure the management of Your orders as well as the advertising of Our Product.
We may also share the personal data We hold with Our third-party suppliers and service providers, in order to manage Our Site and orders, deliver Your orders, fight against fraud, or carry out Our prospecting operations.
We share Your data with :
- Shopify, which is the e-commerce solution used for Our Site and the hosting of Your data, whose servers are located in Ireland and Canada, which, according to the European Commission, has a level of protection equivalent to the Regulation ;
- JUDGEME, which is the Site's online review provider
- Our payment providers such as Stripe, Paypal and Checkout, AmazonPay, Coinbase, Splitit
- ReferralCandy, which is Our provider for Our referral program
- Omnisend and Customer.io who are Our email providers
- Facebook, for its "Facebook lookalike audiences" advertising service, with which We share Your email address and name. This service allows Us to identify potential new consumers and users of Our Site and product because these potential new users share similar characteristics with You on Facebook.
8. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. If We do, We will notify You, as the affected individual, of such changes by email.
If the changes relate to processing for which Your consent was previously required, We will endeavor to obtain Your consent again.